Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters
These bamboo charcoal water filters are 100% biodegradable.
You can use, reuse and then compost them at the end of their life.
Great for filtering out impurities such a chlorine your tap water. Suitable for 2 litre jugs of water. They can also be used as a natural dehumidifier, freshening your fridge, removing unwanted smell and for preventing mould.
1. Wash under running water to remove powder (no detergent).
2. Boil for 10 mins to sterilise and allow to cool and dry.
3. Place in a jug and fill with tap water.
4. Leave for 8 hours or more for best results.
5. Re-sterilise once a week by repeating step two.
6. Replace with new charcoal after 2 months approx.
Once it has reached 2 months of use, you can reuse these charcoals throughout your home before putting them in the compost.
Availability: 8 in stock
Sharing is Caring